Wednesday, March 21, 2012

On Saturdays, about the business - my credit experiments



Yet for some reason did today on the knee dynamic dor, naparsil 2tys. keev on the subject of credit and bought the domain rushechku. Stuffed - look at the indexing. So far everything looks beautiful, loaded quickly, the text read. Let's see how search engines react.

But to the topic. This is not a continuation of earlier about my bumpy path to the offline niche businesses, but rather an interlude, a retreat. Just for a Saturday evening paper. So, got my bottle of beer, a cup of hot black tea or, like me, a mug of Riga balsam, and prepared to read.

When I started, then the loan that the natural persons, legal entity that was a matter almost impossible. Not to say that I have not studied all the options, we even went to the bank to support small business - we have a local miracle, but they all got the gate turn. No collateral - break off. So at the very beginning of his career I had to rely only on themselves and the remnants of the money from the sale of apartments.

With the deepening my knowledge in the index, I mastered the art of good financial chess - a kind of race with obstacles that you can not jump, and skirts. The essence of financial chess is based on two components: the anticipatory spending, and trade credit. Advance expenditure is based on spending in the execution of current orders and his own life with a new prepaid orders. A merchandise credit - is the growth of debts to contractors and own personnel.

Let's say I started with 100 thousand. rubles of profit and 300 thousand. turnover in the cost of living in 120tys. In the first month, I have to stay 20 thousand contractors. , But for customers close at zero. In the second - to increase debt to contractors up to 40 thousand. Contractors are starting to ache, and I withdraw from circulation 40 thousand. and close the debt. But in fact I did not close, just otsrachivayu issue new debt. A month later, I again make debts to contractors. And such a bagpipe stretches until you reach minus half the turnover or greater. Then, incoming orders do not cover the growing need to cover the debt and the firm is covered by a copper basin. Or find a loan.

But note that the limit switch 150 thousand. rub. such a company only after 6-7 months. But its turnover in six months could grow to half a million. And then the bagpipes with the ' I need all around the' you can pull a year, and even a half or two. Or unexpectedly come into a plus by minimizing expenses and debt restructuring.

That's the last I needed, and the first loan. He was funny. Total 70tys. rubles. in Rosbank. Percentages were crazy, and conditions - even more surprising. When a year later, I closed it two years (!) Loan ahead of schedule, it has made to the cashier 50tys. rubles. However, at the time I needed the money. Either way. I had to close the wage arrears. So I packed up his snot into a fist, filled in the questionnaire honestly stood in the hallway, and so surprisingly, has received.

Before that I did not get a loan in Promsvyazbank. And as I walked down the beaten track, vouched for me, my friend. But something in my track and let the white list, then frightened, and checking in I was denied credit. But given RosBank. But at least I got a hand - a miracle bankers immediately deduct any commission. And the fact that I got melted away the next day. I had the money for exactly a quiet couple of months the business of life.

His second loan I took a completely other purposes. By the time I reached a certain peace of mind. We ended up month after month at zero or small positive, but the constant game of chess with a salary and pay the contractors order me tired. This is a heavy legacy of the past dragged me stress train, begging to solve the problem once and for all.

At the moment I've got clients in the credit bureau. Young guys have helped arrange loans, I helped them to make the company known. At one point I asked, and they helped - to overcome the stress and knock on the VTB -24. That's when I caught the very beginning of the wave khalyavnykh consumer credits.

For this I have left to pay the loan last year. But when I went to get the loan, there is no thought of payment, I was going to increase the working capital. The amount was just a space - 11tys. bucks, and it is more than cover my needs for working capital. So to me it seemed. The more the amount of monthly payments - 300baksov - I was feasible even in the case of a complete fucking. So I fit. And he received. The issue of working capital was settled long haul. Actually, when I bought my first PDA. As well as a bike that does not skate.

How long is short, but I rides with a chip credit and receive loans began to help his friends. As a result of my recommendations have been received about four million. Subsequently, we will remember about this fact of my biography. Nothing illegal, I did not commit, by the way, just helped arrange the paper, and sometimes - with references PIT -4.

Then I got into revolving cards. I was impressed by the opportunity to withdraw, deposit and withdraw money again. Credit Line - What could be better for small businesses with low profitability and high (relative to profits) oborotkoy. So I became an active issue credit cards. I was in a hurry because he felt that the freebie ends. I got a credit card Uralsib, Bank of Moscow, Finservice, Russian Standard, and a couple of other. In total about 200 thousand, I operated on. rubles. Not God knows how much money, but for businesses with turnover of almost the same it was a decent amount.

His second largest loan I took purely on the development of. play. Actually, it turned out. From 25tys. bucks is hard to say how much I spent with profit. Approximately 11 12tys. gone into the creation of a branch in Nizhny Novgorod, even 9tys. the result was spent on vending. vending closed. The branch was narrowed to a minimum. A loan to pay me for a long time. It happens. This is the risk, the risk of road. But thanks to this opportunity, I was able to taste other business, to feel the limits of their capabilities. Sometimes it is better to try and lose than not to play and think that would have won if the part. Sounds like an excuse? . But the travel company we started with my wife, too, with credit. And won. Largely due to my mistakes in investing in the two previous cases. Not all mind and decides to performance.

After the second large loan, I designed a couple of revolving cards, but they have not spent. Terms of them no better than those cards that I already have, so just does not make sense to spend some. Moreover, for two years now, I pay all the loans in time and closer to their complete closure.

What conclusion can we draw from this story? . I always took them to the business continued to operate. While there, I tested it several times lending banks to issue consumer credits on some household items, but the amount they were such that I could pay the entire amount at once, but preferred to pay the loan. It is unreasonable? . But the story also credits. And the funny. And my research amuses the mind. In the end it's just fun when you're relaxed and you do not need a loan, but do you get them. But the manager just in shock and did not understand your behavior.

Because I put money in the credit movement in the business, they eventually multiply and even in the cases were negative for the benefit of. Yes, the branch in Nizhny was unsuccessful, but thanks to its existence, I received some interesting contracts in Kaliningrad. And the last months of a branch only on their lives, without subsidies from my side. So what good is still there, albeit expressed in intangible assets.

If I spend loan money, as my brother - in a car or other liabilities, I would have buried the money and had to work twice as hard to work out their. And so, every loan I was getting a delay for a month or two to look around, shake off routine and reorient.

I - Credits. But I - for a reasonable approach to credit. I understand that when a person takes a loan to save the business operating. And I do not understand when a person takes when falling on the purchase of business trips to Egypt, to shake.

I understand that when a person takes a loan with payments to a third of their income, but when he takes on his entire salary, with the expectation that they will live on the salary of his wife - I do not understand.

I understand that when the loan is taken by a business with even greater interest in the output. This is advantageous. But when the loan is taken by crazy percentages just to satisfy a whim - I do not understand.

So the loans - a good tool to accelerate growth. To me, they have benefited. For two years now, I do not need loans, and I still have funds to invest in new projects. And you went to the benefit of loans? . But it is not explained that the physics of investing credits in liabilities and Eureka - in assets. Although it's me. You, as I have read Kiyosaki. Good luck and have a great weekend!.

---------------------------------.
Sign up. to update the blog with one click!. Read on Twitter!. ::. Advertising blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment