Saturday, March 24, 2012

Doing repairs - found four beetle

You do not!.

Experience has shown that none of the anonymous proxy and do not interfere with other figoten find you, if you inherit the internet. The only question is - what for you need somebody.

I had a case - a man brute-force hacked my profile on a dating site and changed the contents of the questionnaires. I calculated the IP, ISP address provided on the application where the connection was. Director, which happened at the company, the employee can fight their pussy, removed from the internet, and I apologized to.

Another case involved direct threats to life and health. Dude spamming the forum and when his subjects were removed, and began to threaten retaliation against me and my slave designer and part-time forum moderator. While I podlechivat'sya forum, the owner of our company to connect their own dating and within a day we knew his address, name, and all phones. The result will not tell - I actually was just a bystander, but all ended peacefully. Threatened over the Internet only very insecure people who are in life really can not do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment